Google Zindabad!

All through my life I have lost lots of friends due to lack of communication. As my friends started getting married in last 5-6 years, this process has become more acute. After marriage even those who are regular in keeping contact go incommunicado. One such close friend whom I couldn't get in touch for last 4-5 years is Vikas. I had been trying his known email ids for last 4-5 years. I even tried to get his new co-ordinates through mutual friends, but no luck. I assumed, he doesn't want to remain in touch.

So imagine my surprise, when one fine day while working hard to make the richest guy even richer, I got a mail from Vikas. My shock was both about getting his mail and also on getting it on my official mail address. I had to find out how he got to an address which even people who are in regular contact with me, are not aware of.

The story goes like this. One day after waking from his Kumbhakaran -esque sleep, Vikas decides to track me down. Although I can't understand why he didn't send a mail to any of the mail addresses which I have been using for last 10 years. Getting back on the topic, he googeled my name and got nowhere. Too many Deepak Jain inhabits this world. Then he added some more information about me into his query and bingo he found out where I am working. From there getting my official email id was not a big leap for a guy with friends in right places :)

Now I know, I will be tarred and feathered if some people find out what I am about to say, but what has to be said has to be said.

Thank you google!

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Recommended for you