Thank you team BCCI

I want to thank the team BCCI (a.k.a. Team India in marketing parlance) from the bottom of my heart. I thank them for saving my time. Although I have been trying to stay away from Cricket for quite some time, it still wouldn’t have been possible not to watch while living in this Cricket crazy land. If they had gone to next round in the ICC World Cup, I would have wasted a lot of time. Because of that I might have been the only Indian rooting for Sri Lanka to win last Friday. Apart from the lost time, the winning and losing increases the stress. So thanks for reducing my potential stress factors. As watching World Cup would have reduced the productivity of India’s workforce, credit for maintaining India’s GDP growth in this quarter needs to go to Team BCCI. Although I have read long time back about positive effect of winning championships on GDP, my guess is the negative effect of a two month long World Cup will outweigh positive effect of the slight chance of winning the cup.

Thank You Team BCCI for this huge favor!

Update :- The Economic Times has done some calculations on the monetary gain of BCCI's exit from World Cup

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Recommended for you