Can you miss this?

Sometimes you miss things which you never imagine you will miss. I am just back from a shopping trip. The day is hot and humid. It is evening. Just the perfect time and weather for a cold refreshing drink. No, make it cold and refreshing coffee. Perfect for not just any cold coffee, but for Coffee Coolatta. The one available only at Dunkin’ Donuts. It’s the perfect coffee drink for summers.

I remember the summer when Bala went nuts about Coolatta, trying to have it whenever possible. Even at 2 in the night. Driving to store specially for that. Here I had to somehow satisfy myself with a lousy cold coffee. You can imagine how much I am missing it by the fact that I wrote this immediately after returning home.


Update:- After writing this, I ate my favorite variety of mango, Dasheri, for the first time this summer. And you know what, I am better off missing Coolatta :)

2 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Recommended for you