Where are my sunglasses!

Lots of people are surprised that somebody is even thinking about leaving US. I don't know what is the big deal about this. Job market in India is red hot. All the R&D is moving to India and China. I think US will be left with mainly product management and system engineering functions. Salaries in India are now comparable to US salaries, if you take purchasing power into consideration. The life in US has some advantages, but India has its own benefits. You can be near your family. You can have help. And you can have real freedom :-)

Anyway I am off to much needed R&R. I am going to Miami and Key West. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Will be back on next Wednesday.

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Recommended for you